Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  50
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice work! I wish I could do as well with the shoes like that. Mine either turn out to big or to small no matter what I do. The little sandles were very cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Ria

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooters View Post
    I didn't post any items. I don't even know how to do most of the stitches with crocheting. Scooters....wish I could do more
    Hi Scooters,
    Let us know if you have any questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ria, you're more advanced than I was in my first year. Your work is lovely, and your stitches look great! As everyone else is syaing, you have nothing to apologize for. If you want to advance, find a pattern that really inspires you. Then get out some scrap yarn and work the pattern stitch until it looks like it's supposed to. Then make your piece. That's how I advanced, and I suspect that's how most people do too. Thanks for sharing your lovely work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ria68, Im just seeing some of the nicest made and beautiful baby items. You have Talent and should help those who( cant get it ) easily. I have never made booties or a baby hat, sweater. No confidence. Im 76 yrs in 7 + weeks so you have so much to Share with & to help others. Go get em with your Hooks.
    Susan2014

6. Likes Megcsti liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Link to romper

Hi Itaylor. Thank you so much for your comments. The romper suit came from a free pattern on Ravely HERE

Post Thanks / Like
    To say I'm overwhelmed by all of your comments just doesn't come close to how I'm feeling right now. Thank you all so very much for the comments made.

Megcsti - that's a really good idea for me to practise stitches before diving in. Thank you, that's so helpful.

I've just worked out how to do a puff stitch so am currently working on a blanket for my cousins baby's crib. When I've finished I'd very much appreciate the help from those with the know how on which type of edging I should use.

I would be very happy to help anyone should they ask me....as I've said, I'm just learning myself, so the comments you've all made have come as a shock to me, but if I can help anyone in any way, I'd be happy to.

9. Likes Megcsti liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, Thanks for thinking of me. I will definitely let you know if I have any problems. You are TERRIFIC

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Scooters!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not know how to read patterns for crocheting. I know how to do simple patterns but, the patterns that I really like are too hard to make because I usually make really simple afghans but, never of the tougher patterns because I don't understand the stitches. It would be great if you could, in your own way, to help me with patterns that I might be able to actually make. Jean Marie, I would be so happy if you could start me out, with your help, with a new afghan that has more then what I usually make. Thanks so much in advance, Scooters/Suzanne