Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello! I found this skirt in
    " Bohemian Crochet Skirts
    One of the favorite styles that people enjoy when wearing crochet is the bohemian style. The unique crochet skirts in this section are great for that bohemian style"
    Unfortunately I do not crochet clothes. And I like it more
    Attachment 14436
    This is absolutely amazing! Exactly what I mean by the skill and artistry of European crochet. One reason I am working with doilies is to learn more about how mesh and stitching work together to shape a piece. Eventually, if I work enough complex patterns, I hope to get a feel for how the shapes are formed. I'm having a great time with the doily I am currently working on; the arch between the points is starting to show. This is one I will definitely do more than once so I can learn how the original designer used combinations of stitches to form the arches.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello! I found this skirt in
    " Bohemian Crochet Skirts
    One of the favorite styles that people enjoy when wearing crochet is the bohemian style. The unique crochet skirts in this section are great for that bohemian style"
    Unfortunately I do not crochet clothes. And I like it more
    Attachment 14436
    This is absolutely amazing! Exactly what I mean by the skill and artistry of European crochet. One reason I am working with doilies is to learn more about how mesh and stitching work together to shape a piece. Eventually, if I work enough complex patterns, I hope to get a feel for how the shapes are formed. I'm having a great time with the doily I am currently working on; the arch between the points is starting to show. This is one I will definitely do more than once so I can learn how the original designer used combinations of stitches to form the arches.

I took a close look at this skirt, and it looks fairly simple in design. I can see where she used at least 2 kinds of rounds, and just enough netting to join the elements. It looks like the artist had a lot of fun making this piece!

Pittsfield, Wisconsin which is 7 miles west of Green Bay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larissa, I'm new to posting here but I looked at your album and wanted to tell you how beautiful all of your work is. You are very talented. I hope to be able to make doilies like that someday. Thank you for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for kind words... I just like the crocheting
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bristol2002 View Post
    Larissa, I'm new to posting here but I looked at your album and wanted to tell you how beautiful all of your work is. You are very talented. I hope to be able to make doilies like that someday. Thank you for sharing
    Hi and Welcome to ct bristol.

Pittsfield, Wisconsin which is 7 miles west of Green Bay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Jean Marie. I really enjoy CT. So many talented and knowledgeable people. I enjoy learning from all of the wisdom in this community

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know how I missed this, but OMG you have every reason to brag. It's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for kind words
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing! Leaves me speachless! You definitely have bragging rights.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I hope to finish it one day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן