Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are a few of my latest projects

Here are my latest creations

This is the turtle for my brothers middle granddaughter. The shell is a back-pack that comes off and has a zipper in it so she can hide her treasures. She's quite the tom boy and they didn't want anything frilly for her....or pink (shudder) LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images Here are a few of my latest projects-imag0192-jpg Here are a few of my latest projects-imag0193-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the baby owl for the youngest girl. She's only 2 so everything is attached. Clothes, binky etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images Here are a few of my latest projects-imag0194-jpg 
    Last edited by murnah; 11-17-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    And this is the monkey for the oldest girl. She's 12 and has collected monkeys since she was very little. They wanted a purple dress as that is her favorite color but this was the closes I had, it's kinda fuchsia I think.

I have pipe cleaners in the Arms, legs, hands and fingers so she's posable. I also weighted the body.
    Attached Images Attached Images Here are a few of my latest projects-imag0190-jpg Here are a few of my latest projects-imag0191-jpg Here are a few of my latest projects-imag0187-jpg Here are a few of my latest projects-imag0188-jpg 

4. Likes Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How cute..great work

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! You are master
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Wow! I'm speechless. Your work is amazing. Are these your own designs or could you share the pattern sources?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karenlatlas View Post
    Wow! Wow! I'm speechless. Your work is amazing. Are these your own designs or could you share the pattern sources?
    These are my own. I rarely work with patterns and as I get bored easily I rarely ever duplicate a piece so most everything I do is one of a kind LOL

Thank you all for your comments. I fall in love with each piece as I work on it then it's hard to let it go to the owner afterward but there is always another project waiting. My next project is going to be a baby doll.

Post Thanks / Like
    i love the monkey, how adoreable! i hope to be tht great one day....

Post Thanks / Like
    These are adorable do you sell or share your patterns I would love the monkey pattern
    Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of time you put into these little critters. Very nicely done.
    ---HarriEtta