Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Attention: DonnaPBradshaw

Go to the Picture forum and click on "Post new Thread" at the top left side of the screen. When you get here lets say you want to post a picture from your picture folder. Just type a little about your picture that you want to post. You can change it later.
    Next: Scroll down past that gray line below and keep watching for the dark black line that reaches across the screen. scroll down until you see a block on the left side of the screen with these words in it:
    " Manage Attachments" (this print is darker too and inside a long box) Left click on it and a box should come up on the right side of your screen.

On the upper right side (a little way below the red X is the words: "add files" Left click on "add files" and just below that you will see :"browse files" left click on "browse files" and another box comes up and it is your pictures folders . Now is when you choose a folder and Right click on it and "select" it . If it is a folder it should open and you then find the picture and Right click on it and "select" it and the word "upload" will appear underneath "browse" click on "upload" and there will be a little arrow going round and round on the upper corner of the screen. Wait till it stops. You can do this for 5 pictures and then look down below at the very bottom right corner of this box and see it says"insert inline (5) " ( it should be the number of pictures you are posting). click on ""insert online (5) " and the number will change to zero and it says "done". You can check your post if you look down at the right corner and see it says Preview Post. click on it and you can see if it looks like you want it to. When you make all the changes you want to then click on "Submit New Thread". If you still don't like it you can click on "Edit Post" at the bottom and make more changes and then click on "Save"

Attention: DonnaPBradshaw-002-jpgAttention: DonnaPBradshaw-004-jpg Now, since it is as clear as mud, put on your mud boots and wade in and experiment a little. It took me forever to learn how to post pictures and I still can't post a video! Please give it a try and see if I have left anything out? Probably I have because I just spent over an hour trying to put it into words for you! So good luck!! And I am sorry if it doesn't work for you but please let me know how it goes OK? Love ya, Patty PS you can edit it as manytimes as you want to I think ....I know....since I just did to add this PS!
    Last edited by redhead; 10-15-2015 at 04:30 PM.