Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: My new walker!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karenlatlas View Post
    I think a crocheted cover for the back rest and some multi coloured streamers/tassels from the hand grips and it will be perfect. Love the pink, makes it fun!
    Love it!! love it!! love! XOXOXOXO! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, we got one and share it. Ours is black though not pretty like yours. They are very helpful for Sure. Happy Rolling.

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your new walker and the color! The basket is a handy addition. Take care of yourself. I pray for you to get better soon. xoxoxo Lynda

5. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your new walker is very nice. I'm happy for you!! Getting around will be a breeze now!!😉😉

7. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    that's pretty snazzy!

9. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Patty Hello, Seeing your pretty Pink Walker. WOW! wish I could get 1. I see some at a Store but I want 1 like this as why put $$ into 1 you know wont help like sitting to rest, walk. Oh how happy you got one.

Susan2014
    Susan, I was able to get one thru my insurance. Check your with insurance company and see what they will do for you. My doctor had to give me a prescription for one and I was able to get one that way. The insurance company rep told me to get a RX from my doctor and it worked for me. Yesterday I was not hurting and today everything is hurting and I had to take Tylenol to get thru the hurting. Some days I need the walker and other days I am just fine. I will pray that you will be able to get help for getting a walker...they really are handy when you need them. I love mine. Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that color of pink. It is something like the one i have but I don't have the basket. Mine has a seat which you can lift up and put stuff inside. It is like a fabric pouch hanging down under the seat and mine is blue. I really like it because when I have to walk very much or when my legs are really bothering me it makes it so much easier and when I get to the point where I can't walk very much more I can just sit down for a few minutes to get my breath and give my legs a rest and then start again. I wish you the best of health

12. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the pink colour.