Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats a great idea thanks for sharing

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is so pretty. In the far away picture the camoflauge looks like little flowers that you embroidered into the crochet. I thought it was, could have fooled me. It is a very clever idea. I am so glad you did not get hurt. You have so much more to teach us.

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty, what a great idea I'm sure this makes life a little easier. Did you have a pattern for this or did you make one up? I would like to make a couple of these. I pray you are doing well today. Did you get hurt in the fall? Take care love you Winnie
    Winnie, have you decided that you can try to make one of these? I haven't heard from you yet or maybe I missed it. I know the instructions may be a bit confusing but I can make it simple for you if you want to try. If you can do a regular granny square, you can do this one!! Ha ha. Let me know, love ya, Patty

PS The fall?....I didn't break anything...they called me this morning and gave me the results of the X-rays and I am just sore but not broken! I am not using the walker all the time only when I think I need it. Love, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 10-01-2015 at 07:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame Du View Post
    This is so pretty. In the far away picture the camoflauge looks like little flowers that you embroidered into the crochet. I thought it was, could have fooled me. It is a very clever idea. I am so glad you did not get hurt. You have so much more to teach us.
    Thank you so much for your kind words, I am also still learning even at this old age! Ha Ha. I try to stay positive about things. I am trying to finish the last of 4 bedspreads for the grandkids. I am on the last one which is for my granddaughter and made of the "Pink Camo" yarn for girls. (name of color, in the "I Love This Yarn" brand) which is a welcome change for my eyes after all that dark one for the boys! I made 1 full size one and 2 twin size ones for the boys and of course my granddaughter can't be left out so I am about 3/4 of the way done on hers. I will post a picture when it is finished. XOXOXO, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks very nice on your walker

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I did a screen shot to save the pattern. I've been pretty busy with a lot of running around. Today was my echocardiogram they have to know if my heart is ok before they start meds for my lung desease bc a lot of the meds can cause heart problems. That was this morning the afternoon and evening were stressful, over the grandsons and the grandfather still not been arrested, so tonight I am having chest pains. I hope it's just from the test or stress!!! I am sooooooo glad you were not hurt when you fell!! Your angels were there to catch you. Please be careful we don't want you to be injured you have been through enough for a long while!!!! Love you Winnie

10. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty, I did a screen shot to save the pattern. I've been pretty busy with a lot of running around. Today was my echocardiogram they have to know if my heart is ok before they start meds for my lung desease bc a lot of the meds can cause heart problems. That was this morning the afternoon and evening were stressful, over the grandsons and the grandfather still not been arrested, so tonight I am having chest pains. I hope it's just from the test or stress!!! I am sooooooo glad you were not hurt when you fell!! Your angels were there to catch you. Please be careful we don't want you to be injured you have been through enough for a long while!!!! Love you Winnie
    Hi Winnie, I hope your tests come out good. you didn't explain about grandson and grandfather but I hope it isn't as bad as it sounds.
    And I am not so sure I didn't get hurt. I had x-rays of my knee but my ankle is looking kinda bruised. And it hurts to walk on it so I am back on the walker and think I will call the doctor again and maybe see if there is something wrong in the ankle and leg. I feel a little lump on the outside of the calf of my leg too, I think. Maybe it is just taking time for all the hurt to show up. Maybe a little prayer would help too! Love ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great idea to put a plastic shoebox in the bottom!!! I have seen a few of these walker bags but they aren't wide enough, front to back, for things to fit w/o sinking to the center. You are so clever :-) take care love you Winnie

13. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti, so glad you're ok and not hurt badly! I love your thrifty idea and quick cork-up. Can you please possibly put a link to your fb page on here? Here's mine: https://www.facebook.com/crochet.by.susans.soul.shines Anybody else have one to post, sometimes we don't know what name you're under on there - maybe we could start a list of them on here?

This might be something you'll like for later, a pattern for a walker and you can modify of course: The Best Crochet Walker Organizer | AllFreeCrochet.com

A simply sofa caddy pattern you can also modify: The Underground Hooker: Crochet Couch Caddy

Photos of other caddies of all types for ideas and you can search patterns for them, if there's a photo then there's a pattern somewhere to search, either on youtube or a website: https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...&hsimp=yhs-001

Post Thanks / Like
    praying for you Patty