Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but

I made this piece to wear this top on onto winter with, it can be worn with the V in the back like the shawlette it is, or like my Road Trip Scarf it can worn with the V in the front. I added tassels with beads to the ends and I love the 2 colors I used, both shiny and flecked with bits of other colors. It's the Kristen Shawlette by Fiber Flux: Fiber Flux: Free Crochet Pattern...Kristen Shawl! Jennifer Dickerson has fantastic video and written pattern, and it's all on her site!

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-tri-beaded-tassle-scarf-worn-3-jpg

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-tri-beaded-tassle-scarf-worn-1-jpg

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-tri-beaded-tassle-scarf-worn-8-jpg

You can't see these flecks of color on the gold or the creamy off white until you get close up!

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-yarn-colors-triangle-scarf-1-jpg

Why do I always have extra pics that I delete when I pick the wrong one, they just add on below the post as an attached image, I actually deleted this one at the bottom since it was in my other post - sorry, and help moderator??! Can you delete the two extra 2 attachments at the bottom please?
    Attached Images Attached Images This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-skylark-worn-2-jpg This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-tri-beaded-tassle-scarf-worn-6-jpg 
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 09-20-2015 at 10:51 PM.

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post