Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  2
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Great afghan, great story behind it. I have often looked at something that was crocheted and thought about counting stitches. It's a big job!!! (and I never actually did it) You probably thought about that kind woman with every stitch. That's what I love about crochet. When I'm making a gift for someone, I have them in my mind while I'm working my project. There's a little bit of love in every stitich.

Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Dear! This is true, crocheting for someone is like your share a heart with... Before I learned English, I used English-Polish dictionary to translate the crochet terms. It let me to start reading pattern instructions. Since then I became a 'crochet maniac' Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a amazing person you must be! I would love to hear all about your life!
    To look at a picture and be able to figure out how to crochet the afghan is amazing!
    I welcome You!!
    Theresamae

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I hope you like "Crochet Talk" as much as everyone hear does. A big WELCOME! Scooters
    Last edited by Scooters; 09-15-2015 at 11:03 AM.

5. Thanks Theresamae thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone here seems to care so much about everyone! What a wonderful thing in this world today!
    Nice to have a greeting like your's! Thank-you---Theresamae

Post Thanks / Like
    Teresamae, Welcome to Crochet Talk! You'll enjoy this site I'm sure and yes everyone is so caring and compassionate! Hope to hear more from you! Linda

8. Thanks Theresamae thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank-You!! I'm sure I will with all of you who I've met so far! what are you working on?
    Theresamae

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working on a doily right now. My mom is going through chemo treatments for breast cancer and many of these lovely ladies have sent granny squares for me to put together for a lapghan for my mom. And we've also received 3 hats, and two prayers shawls. The generosity of these ladies humbles us and I thank God that they have become my friends. Look forward to adding you to my list of friends to visit with! Linda

Post Thanks / Like

my first afghan,

I would love to see your afghan, I am a 2nd generation American, Grandparents, all 4 were from Poland.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Theresa for such warm welcome! There is a lot of happenings in 32 years of living in this wonderful country. There were many downs and ups, lots of happiness and sadness, but outcome is I can arrange my life the way that I'm a happy and free person now.
    The picture of the afghan was pretty clear, I used magnifying glass to count stitches and it took me several weekends to finish this afghan. It was really fun to do it! Hugs! Ada.