Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  2
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear! It's so nice to meet the lady with some Polish blood! In Chicago, where I've been living for twenty years, I met many Polish families with 2 or 3 generations born here. They usually knew broken Polish language or none. Their grandparents had the common story - working hard to make a better life for their children.
    Do you know what part of Poland they came from? I came from South side, Cracow. Do you speak Polish? Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ada--You sound like you are a very special person and I'm so glad you found happiness here! Are you working on any projects now? I'm working on a fillet crochet heart afghan--my first try. Easier than I thought it would be. Hope to hear from you again. God Bless!!
    Theresamae

Post Thanks / Like

common threads

I'm happy that you both had a "common thread" between you! God Bless you! Scooters
    Last edited by Scooters; 09-16-2015 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Took some words out

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear, every crocheter/knitter is a very caring person... All take time and money to make a 'Heartghan' for loved ones or donate to someone in need. You are in a right place to enjoy being with the Group, sharing your work, laugh, and cries (sometimes.
    'We crochet together and stick together! Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I'm working on few afghans for donation, will post tomorrow (Thursday) morning when the day is bright. I unpacked some of the containers with leftover yarn and will use it for afghans to donate to the local charity. Happy Crocheting! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Dear, It's nice to find out that there is a young lady with a 'common thread' Since I left Chicago, I have no one here who would be from Polish family. Well, I don't complain, I keep myself so busy and no time to think about it. Hugs! Ada.