Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the happy colors! Keep on crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! Finishing feels so good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah! I just love dishcloth patterns. There are so many people that love using them. Wanted to let you know that I made the Gypsy Head Scarf that you put on the board. It was the first intermediate pattern I actually was able to complete. It was the first time I had made a hat from the bottom = up. I liked everything about it, but the strings hanging down. They were just so bulky. I turned them into a flower. Just wanted to let you know that I loved the pattern.

rose ann

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job drice1976. Love the colors, and I agree on how good it makes you when you finish a project of any size.

I am half finished with a Red Heart pattern Lacy Pineapple Crochet scarf. I am having to decide if I want to work it in two pieces and stitch them together as the pattern says to so the pineapples will be facing the same direction when worn or just continue in pattern which would make each side face a different direction when worn. Love to hear what everyone thinks about that, just can't make up my mind. I am not a fan of stitching pieces together myself. What do ya think?
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Great useful project. You picked something that gives you quick satisfaction.