Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Beautiful Purse (or at least very bright in Hot Pink)!!!!

I made this last year and just found it packed away in a box. So I bought some material to put inside for a lining. I still need to buy a strap for it. But otherwise it's finished. It's 14" x 17" made with 2 strands of #4 Red Heart Hot Pink yarn and a little verigated Red Heart Yarn too! I hope you all like it. Now I don't have any idea where the patter is, but I will look for it in case someone would like it. I just lost a couple hundred patterns I had stored on goggle docs and I'm hoping it wasn't stored there. Anyways, enjoy!
    Big Beautiful Purse (or at least very bright in Hot Pink)!!!!-100_0346-jpgBig Beautiful Purse (or at least very bright in Hot Pink)!!!!-100_0345-jpg

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty bag. Nice job!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Love Love your purse my friend. Nice job. I allways hesitate to tackle lining. Its very Pretty. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty bag. I know you will enjoy using it this summer. It's perfect.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice purse! I've made a few purses and it's not easy putting fabric inside the purse. You did a great job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, I like the color, just right for the bright days of Spring and Summer. If you can find the pattern, I would like to make one for myself. Yesterday, I was at our local K-Mart and was wandering through the hat and handbag section. I really like hats and handbags, it is quite a struggle for me not to buy at least a hat (which I did yesterday, a real nice straw hat with a not too wide floppy brim). I looked at a crocheted handbag, the stitch was just a single crochet with bands of two rows of the shell stitches, it was lined and I thought, well maybe, it is a really bright color. Then I looked at the price, $26.99. I am too frugal to pay for something I can make for myself, and am not going to pay that much for a crocheted summer handbag.

Is there anyone else out there in crochettalk.com who feels as I do? I hate to buy anything I can do for myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Opal I hate to buy something that I can make myself, except when I'm extremely lazy and I'm feeling rich, which rarely happens these days!! Hahahaha!! And yes I will search for the pattern and get it to you as soon as I can. Thanks for the compliments everyone! That's very nice of you all!
    Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all of your for your wonderful endorsement of my labors! Love you all, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Beatrice it's beautiful! You did a fantastic job, stitches are neat and clean. Would make a wonderful asset to any summer garment.