Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Rag rugs

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I just donated a large number of sheets to our local charities. Next time, I will have to think about using the cloth for other purposes such as this when I have some time to devote to a new project! I did not even think about it! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, I was away for a time, and must have missed these lovely rag rugs, Can you give me some info on how you get the material ready and do you crochet them. I would love to do that. I can remember my Grandmother making these. I have hooked rugs, but they were from a kit. Just gorgeous. Misty

3. Likes brentajane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, My name is Angie I live in Madera, CA. I was born and raised here. I love animals. I have crocheted off and on for a few years, I have made mostly baby blankets, I haven't really gotten into any difficult crocheting. Mainly because I have never learned to read a pattern, usually I do by watching or someone showing me. I would love to learn to read a pattern and follow the instruction. Anyone out there know of a simple way to learn. I would appreciate the help. I also do beading, I make christmas ornament covers and bracelets and thing like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    this is a great idea! do u have instructions for this that u would like to share? ty

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you make a tutorial, and if so, how do we view it? If not, can you tell me about how wide you tear your strips and how you connect them? Thanks for your great idea.