Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved reading about both of these afghans. It helps to read how other's have fared in making this pattern. thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieHC View Post
    Google corner to corner afghan and it should come up.
    I googled it and the youtube had a great tute to follow! I'm so motivated to make it! but I have so many other projects already in the pipe! Can we request more hours in the day?

3. Thanks MarieHC thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    I googled it and the youtube had a great tute to follow! I'm so motivated to make it! but I have so many other projects already in the pipe! Can we request more hours in the day?
    Hey Donna,
    I'm all for extra hours!!! I sometimes hate to have to go to bed at night, thinking I am wasting my life away sleeping!! LOL!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    To PixieGlitter -- Thank you for having the courage to post your imperfect project. This is exactly why I've not attempted one. I see all these pictures online of C2C afghans that are not only shaped correctly, they are the FIRST projects made by many of the ladies. When I first saw one that was a "first project", I was amazed. I learned to crochet in the days before Facebook, the web, video tutorials, etc. I had a book with a picture and written instructions. I know that you are NOT a beginner, and I feel better realizing that even experienced crafters can mess up sometimes. I hate to FROG, but I don't like wasting yarn either. Since I am strong-willed, I hate to let a crochet pattern defeat me. I think that when I muster up the courage to attempt this pattern, I will do a much smaller one first. Again, thank you for helping me to realize that imperfection is allowed - and can still be beautiful. Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Marie --- Beautiful job! You are going to make a new mom and her baby extremely happy.
    Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    your blanket is gorgeous and I love the colors you used

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice and pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty, but I didn't realize the decrease was in the middle! I made one with help but thought I decreased on each end. I cannot remember now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Nice Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty, good color combination, this will look nice in a crib.

spoula