Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this idea. I started making one for my kitchen in red and white. It's still in the assembly stage, but as soon as I finish it and hang it up, I'll post a picture. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    How sweet, I love them

Post Thanks / Like
    so gorgeous...I will definately be putting this on my never ending list of projects...

Post Thanks / Like

hi!

Quote Originally Posted by jillwill1134 View Post
    Hi, I'm Jill & new to the community. I've just begun to crochet again after some years...now that I have more time, it's becoming an obsession! I'm not terribly advanced but enjoy learning new stitches. Looking forward to reading your posts & seeing your projects.
    Welcome, it's nice to meet you, you'll love this forum! Be seeing you around I hope

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slc9633 View Post
    You did a great job! I've seen that a lot of people have made this valance, it's very popular, nice & cheerful!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a flower liver & ur curtain is so nice!! Thanx for sharing!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slc9633 View Post
    Hi slc9633!! I love your valance/curtain. You did a really good job on it. I have just now copied and pasted the picture into my pictures in a separate folder and rotated it so it is easier to look at. Your sink and window is just almost identical to mine except my sink is ivory porcelyn (sorry sp). I have wall cabinets on either side of the window too. I have made little corner shelves on either side of the windows just underneath the ceiling that sticks out just like yours. The ceiling isn't as deep as yours tho. If I can take a picture and post it I will. Right now I have this new (to me) computer that I am re-learning to work with the programs. Now I an going to check out Pinterest to see if I can find the pattern. Eventually I will be able to put pictures from my camera into my computer. If I can't find the pattern, I can look at it and maybe figure it out. Thanks for posting it! Patty/redhead