Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

More pictures of things I have done. post 5

In this set of pictures I have the doll trinket box from my Post 4 with the top off so you can see it has a hidden compartment,and also on Post 4 I forgot to tell you about the man neck pillow. which is a very useful item that men love. I make ties on them 2 on top 2 on bottom and 2 on the sides so it can be ties to a mans recliner ,or as some men have done tied them to their headrests in their cars. I get colorful bras at the thrift shops to put on the pillows.I call this the mans boob neck pillow. As you see my favorite afghan pattern is a reversable afghan,that is made with one hook not a double ended hook,and is loved by school kids when done as a lapghan for their sports games in their school colors. I love the idea of 2 different afghans in one ,they are loved by young and old and babies.and are very warm.This pattern can be made any size you desire. Well hope you enjoyed looking at my things and I will post more later. Hugs Peggy in Pa.
    Attached Images Attached Images More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300075-jpg More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300081-jpg More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300082-jpg More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300129-jpg More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300130-jpg 

2. Likes Glenda, N/A liked this post