Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, sounds like you have been really busy Patty... i'm sure we don't charge nearly enough for our works, but because we enjoy crocheting, i'm not sure that it matters.. i make sure i get more than what my materials cost, but the time into them is astounding, especially if you are like me and unravel, re-crochet, unravel again, etc, till it meets my standards LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    dltalkgramma, awesome blanket. If I take on a big project I also do some small ones to break it up, because I get tired of do the Big One
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    What a major accomplishment!! I'm afraid it's way over my abilities! it's gorgeous!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Ladyella... i am working on two small projects... and then i'll start on another afghan

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Donna... it really isn't way over your abilities... you'd be surprised at what you can do if you let yourself go..... i'm working on another gator, and it's turning out a bit nicer than the first one in some ways, and not in other ways... i tend to get orders for things that i don't have patterns for and get very frustrated because i don't write the steps down... i like to make one of a kind, but the guy i made the other gator for couldn't contain himself and bragged to his buddy....i really don't mind though... it gives me something else to do besides paint shop pro..

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Nice_______