Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    It turned out that 15 sections was more of a bedspread. I did not know anything, but turns out there was a long back story and her getting this righted a great wrong. She told my husband between sobs, what this meant to her. The Boss always knows what He is doing when He gives me an assignment.

Post Thanks / Like
    So beautiful. I love the colors

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the Easy Ripple Pattern by Susan B. It can be done in a baby size or ch. 178 for adult. I can easily get the pattern through Google search but putting it back here seems to be another matter.
    Last edited by Loremaster; 04-25-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Loremaster, you did a beautiful job! As to why your stitches came undone in the dryer is a mystery. Perhaps you missed a stitch somewhere or didn't tie something off correctly. There are many tutorials for changing colors and tying off! Check them out on youtube! Keep on doing your beautiful work and I can hardly wait to see the one you make for yourself. Plz keep on sharing pics with us. Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    What an amazing accomplishment! Just love it when we finish a great project!! how many ufo's do I have? I hate to count. I did start a couple of hats that I crocheted and gave to my daughter for charity! not sure if I want to try any new ones though. Giving an afghan to a friend is also amazing! I'm afraid I couldn't do that unless this friend was the most dear friend in the world!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice job Loremaster

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I finished a lap robe for my husband (he loves sea things) and did the royal blue for a friend in Great Britain who recently had a baby girl. Still don't know why I was led to make it in blue...
    Final one I made was for a friend here who is battling breast cancer. No picture but I did it in the same blues and greens.

My first ripple afghan-1453932575967-1966346985-jpgMy first ripple afghan-img_20150826_240735557-jpg
    Last edited by Loremaster; 01-27-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Simply gorgeous! Keep up the great work! Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    nice job-----------

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm BLUSHING! My work is amateur compared with yours.