Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

My Round 12 Point Star Afghan

I just finished this round afghan last night. It took me 2 weeks to complete, working on it nights and weekends. I'm so pleased with it! I made it to fit over my full size bed, over the light teal quilt I keep on my bed. It matches perfectly. It's big and it's heavy!

I used the pattern from Doris Ann. The link to her blog is Ideal Delusions: Green Theme for Melissa. It's a well-written pattern and is easy to follow. Thank you Doris Ann!!!

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images My Round 12 Point Star Afghan-img_0050-jpg My Round 12 Point Star Afghan-img_0046-jpg My Round 12 Point Star Afghan-img_0051-jpg My Round 12 Point Star Afghan-img_0053-jpg My Round 12 Point Star Afghan-img_0054-jpg 

2. Likes LI Roe, karenlatlas, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful blanket. I love the soft teal and all the colors match/blend so well. You did a great job AND you get to keep it!
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it. I am just not motivated on mine. If you can do it I can do it. Love the colors and pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie67 View Post
    Love it. I am just not motivated on mine. If you can do it I can do it. Love the colors and pattern
    Go for it debbie, you CAN do it! The further along you get, the more excited you'll get! On big projects I keep my eye on the completed item, but you still want to relax and enjoy every stitch and move of the hook on every piece to get the full pleasure from the piece as you make it. That's the only time you'll be making that one particular piece.... you MAY make that pattern again, but it won't be that exact same piece, see what I mean?! So enjoy your treasure as you make it, and at times move as fast as your hook can fly on it, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just gorgeous. Love the colors, so soft and go together so well.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I also love the pattern and the colors. charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow this is just beautiful love the colors and the pattern. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Beautiful work on a beautiful afghan. And you finished it in just two weeks? Here is a pic of my projects finished in two weeks. Oh, nothing there? Maybe I should post a picture of all the patterns I've down loaded and printed out. I'm very good at that! LOL. At least I was until my printer ran out of ink last night.
    SuZ
    Last edited by suzqbo; 04-01-2015 at 09:06 PM.
    The biggest lie I tell myself, "I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by suzqbo View Post
    Beautiful work on a beautiful afghan. And you finished it in just two weeks? Here is a pic of my projects finished in two weeks. Oh, nothing there? Maybe I should post a picture of all the patterns I've down loaded and printed out. I'm very good at that! LOL. At least I was until my printer ran out of ink last night.
    SuZ
    SuZ, you're way too funny LOL! I've got over 700 crochet patterns pinned to my Pinterest page, so I can relate. And I love your quote, it's the truth!

BTW it's nice to meet you!

Shelley

11. Thanks suzqbo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't it be a treat if we could get to more of those saved patterns? I would check out your Pinterest page but I got more ink now. That would mean lots more printouts. LOL
    It's great meeting you also, Shelley.
    SuZ
    Last edited by suzqbo; 04-03-2015 at 11:11 AM.
    The biggest lie I tell myself, "I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it!"

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post