Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: New baby!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, he's such a cute little guy, he's beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing the picture.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately his sibling has problems with legs. I will try to put bandage on him ASAP. Poor bird is smaller and in bad state. I was at forum and got advice to kill sick baby but I won't. People said he will not fly and walk only be on the floor crawling... so horrible. I hope bandage helps
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Unfortunately his sibling has problems with legs. I will try to put bandage on him ASAP. Poor bird is smaller and in bad state. I was at forum and got advice to kill sick baby but I won't. People said he will not fly and walk only be on the floor crawling... so horrible. I hope bandage helps
    Oh no!!!!! Poor little thing....

Shelley

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa,
    They are getting so cute now!! Thanks for the photo. I sure hope the bandage helps the smaller one. I am glad you decided not to kill him. Who knows, he may just turn out to be the best pet!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa,

Your baby bird looks so sweet!

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, I love the picture of your baby parrots. One year a robin built her nest on our bathroom window sill. I pulled off a small circle of paper on the window so I could watch her feed her babies. I made a video of her every day until the babies hatched and flew away. Unfortunately they flew before I got a picture of that. They were just gone one morning and I didn't get that picture. She never made another nest in the window the next year. But it was fun watching them grow and eat and then they were gone. Probably they watch me now from a tree limb! I love sitting on the deck and watching the humming birds and listen to them. One of the humming birds swooped down over my head one time and it felt so funny! It came so close to me. Then the bees found the feeders and took over and now I haven't seen humming birds lately. Maybe this summer they will return. I am going to watch for more pictures of your baby parrots so please post more. Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Attachment 12009
    Hello Patty! It s great to hear from you! One of babies died and anothe one is still alive. I use to watch online cameras which are in wild bird nests like eagles, kestrels, ospreays, bluebirds etc. Yours Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, your baby bird is getting more and more adorable. I'm so sorry you lost the other one.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    His mama is grey and papa is green. I see baby will not be as bright as his papa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן