Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  3

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

2 of My Latest Projects

Hi Everyone,
    These are 2 of my latest projects. The first is a filet crochet Butterfly throw which was a gift to a friend. The second is a lapghan that I have now made 3 of to fill orders. The pattern is called Abstract Cats. It is super easy and I try to only use colors that I have actually seen cats in. You know, no pink or purple cats! Also, due to all the frequent color changes, there are a million (slight exaggeration) ends to weave in. So I got the idea of putting random color tassels down the side and incorporating the loose ends into the tassels so they don't need to be woven in. Of course it takes about 2 hours to do that many tassels! But I would rather do tassels than weave ends in! Hope you like them.
    Mark (trueblue2007)
    Attached Images Attached Images 2 of My Latest Projects-100media_imag0300-jpg 2 of My Latest Projects-100media_imag0299-jpg 2 of My Latest Projects-100media_imag0297-jpg 2 of My Latest Projects-100media_imag0303-jpg 2 of My Latest Projects-100media_imag0301-jpg 
    "We cannot do any great things. We can do only small things with great love."
    Mother Theresa

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Ladyella, Judi Gums, 3catlady liked this post