Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Jan 2015 squares rec'd

Hi SharonI got your square and thank you so much for the new years gift included! I sure could have used that the other day. I kinda burned my fingers on the red hot mug of hot choc.
    Healthwise I am doing really good think . I have a lot of followup apptmts and trying to get my long white hair to be red once again! I have waited so long to get it fixed again.
    I just got my February names a few days ago and am working on them now. I hope your weather isnt too bad there.
    I am just now getting back to making labels for all the squares I received that had none on them. I have a lot of book work to do on my mind too for my own records . I had started keeping a 3x5 card on each month's names. I want to remember who has made them for me each month so I am working on catching up that part of what I call my bookkeeping. I usually print the PM from Barbara and file it in a 3 ring notebook for reference. It's surprising how many times I get the same names each month I wish more members would join us in it. I really keep busy even tho I am retired. I finished my afghan that I crocheted with the linen stitch and am disappointed because I didn't count stitches in each row as I went so it is a little wider on one end than the other but I still am keeping it just as it is! I put a scolloped edge around all 4 sides and I do like that. Anyway I gotta go with my son now to the bank so I will leave you all to your own projects. Love,Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images Jan  2015 squares rec'd-dsc06818-recd-sharono-jan-2015-jpg 

2. Likes Susan2014, SharonO, Lissacc liked this post