Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Jan 2015 squares rec'd

Hello Lynda! I'm and glad I got your name again too! I'm doing very well but have some more Dr apptmts coming up this month (Feb). Sat and Sun our temp was in the 50s ...I can't believe it but I think there is snow in the forecast for a day or 2 away from now.
    I didn't think I liked black and grays but I do love the snow flake one (and the other one from Susan136) so I have 2 with black and gray in them. They are very pretty! The center of your looks brown in this pic but we know it is really gray!
    I love anything that sparkles so I love that part of yours. I would like the pattern so I will PM you my email address and see if we can manage that, OK? I had made stars on hats for my grandkids and others. Are you familiar with the Elsa hats from the movie Frozen? All the little girls are nuts about that movie I guess.But your snowflake is different than the ones I made. Mine have 6 points whereas yours have 8 points. Thanks again Lynda, Love, Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images Jan  2015 squares rec'd-dsc06822-recd-lynda-fey-jan-2015-jpg 

2. Thanks Lynda Fey thanked for this post