Hi Hazelnuts23! For one who is just learning you are doing a fantastic job! Your projects are so pretty! Stay with us...we love pictures and will you please think of joining our 6"crochet squares exchange next month? we send a private message to Barbara G and tell her how many names you want to make squares for and she will assign the names for you Then you make a square for each one and mail them and get one back from each person. It is so much fun and they sometimes will send the pattern for the square they send along with a note ( whatever you want to say about yourself or anything) It is a good way of getting to know each other. I am trying to attach a little name tag to the ones I mail so they will know who made them. Right now I am making tags to attach to ones I have received that don't have tags on them. When I put mine together I want to be able to know who sent me the squares that make up "my friendship afghan" ( or whatever I make). There are other Exchanges on here too, that you might be interested in joining with no charge, just fun Happy hooking!!!! Love, redhead/Patty