Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  6

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night

Hi Folks!

The weeks leading up to Christmas was very hectic for me. I had several projects which I wanted to complete in time for Christmas, mostly to make Christmas special for my twin girls.

I made Snowmen Christmas Stocking for my girls and my friends two children.

I made several Christmas decorations for the tree in the hope that they would be indestructible, the twins have a gift of breaking everything they touch, well, almost everything.

I made each twin a 'Minnie Mouse' doll. In fact I ended up doing a third one for a friend which I completed after Christmas.

I also knitted some little bunnies for the girls, each one has a little hat and dress on.

The only time I can work on the projects is when the girls are sleeping, this meant that I ended up working late most nights and I had to drink coffee to stay awake!! Usually I don't touch coffee, I love chocolate though

I am already working on some other projects, I found December exhausting and was determined to make all the little toys for the twins. Thank the good Lord, I did most of the things I wanted to make.

Here are some of the pictures, the joy on the girls faces and the big 'WOW' from Rosie when she saw the tree and all the decorations etc, made all my hard work worth while.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, remember to make every moment count.
    Attached Images Attached Images JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-minnie-t1-jpg JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-minnie1-jpg JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-xmas-decorations-1-jpg JUst About Made It Working Into The Wee Hours Of The Night-christmas-stockings-jpg 

2. Thanks Susan2014, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes cybarra, AudreyL, missro007 liked this post