Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the velcro idea, it made me smile, I can just imagine searching for the tail all the time. Hopefully I'll be able to start working on the toys sometime in the middle of the year. I should start as early as possible, if I ran out of yarn I could buy some more towards the end of October when our local yarn shop has their yearly sale!! Have a lovely day, I too love Eeyeore, especially his sense of humour. Renée
    Last edited by Toys4Twins; 01-17-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    All your items are so adorable!! Beautiful work!!

3. Likes Toys4Twins liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Renee, I thought about that, too... losing his tail. You could always make a few "extra" tails to keep in a drawer, in case that happens LOL.

Shelley

5. Likes Toys4Twins liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh, the twins are just so cute!!!

Roe

7. Thanks Toys4Twins thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love your work. You were quite busy. It was also hectic for me trying to make stuff for the grandkids and the kids and I also made a scarf for the woman across the street and the disabled lady she takes care of in her home. They really appreciated the scarves. You did a beautiful job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sonnetta, I am so proud of you for making all those lovely gifts for your family. May the Lord give you strength and ease your pain so that you can keep on making lovely gifts for your family and friends. A friend tagged me on Facebook yesterday, it was a picture of a 'bee hive baby blanket and bee hive baby hat. Another friend saw my reply that I could probably make something like that in the future. She wrote and asked if I could do it for her daughter's 2nd birthday in March, the theme of the party is none other tnan 'Winnie the Pooh'. I don't quite have the time but I might try to do it for her. I am still searching for a hexagon pattern for the bee hive. Might have found one of Raverly which I could use.