Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Lynn,
    My, my, you have been a busy gal since getting rid of your casts!! I can't imagine having TWO broken wrists at the same time! So glad you are doing so well. Your work is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Im so Glad your back. Thoughts were allways in my mind as I care for Hubby, wanted to chat & get advice But with your pretty Cast arms?? Hus & Happ New Year & glad your back. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to let you all know, I broke my left wrist in Marquette on June 3 and after getting the cast off on July 23, left for downstate Michigan on the 25th of July, emptied my moving van on the 27th and then on the 27th fell and broke the right wrist and had to have surgery on Aug 7th! What a mess! But I'm wonderful now and moved into my new apartment and enjoying crocheting whenever I want to!!! Thanks to all of you for the compliments!!!!
    Love ya all, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beatrice,
    I'm glad you're feeling better and able to crochet. Happy New Year to you too. Nice work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beatrice,

Your creations are lovely. I'm also looking forward to getting back to crocheting. My shoulder has been dislocated and I can't wait to get it fixed. You have been an inspiration for me. Happy Crocheting!

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I can not imagine having first one and then the other wrist broken! Your creations are wonderful! So happy you are back at it again.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi cessie Im Susan2014 from Minnesota. Hope you'll like CT we all are Family orientated so join in. Sorry about shoulder. Hope you get it fixed soon, ouch! painful. Nice to have you with us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cessie,
    I'm sorry you dislocated your shoulder. I hope you don't have to have surgery. When do you go to the doctor?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beatrice1953! I had similar experience when my both hands had surgery. Wow was it great to be able to crochet again. I'm with you and understand your feelings about getting back to my relaxing, productive craft. I hope your hands keep improving. I wish you well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    I have been crocheting like a crazy woman since getting my cast off and I'm finally happy again. 4 months of no crocheting just about made me nuts!!! Even though that would have been a short trip!!! LOL!!! Here are some pics of what I've been up to!!!!!!!! There are a few things missing and I'll share those at a later time!!! Thanks for looking!!! Betty Lynn The bright pink square is a shrug but the pic won't load of my friend wearing it. I'll try again later!!!
    Wow, Girl! I didn't know you broke both your wrists! That must have been terrible. and now your casts are off and you are going to it like you're on fire. Probably good exercise and looks like it didn't slow you down too much. Just don't overdo it! "Happy Hooking!" as the saying goes...Your friend, Patty