Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cheri54 View Post
    those are soooo beautiful!!! are they hard to do? i have a huge problem when doing anything that is done in pieces such as sweaters. i can never get one side to match the other. even baby booties give me trouble...lol i always have one of them smaller than the other.
    cheri54 -practice practice practice - hee hee I too have problems with booties that come out one larger than the other - I started checking my work as I proceed with the 2nd bootie. As I work on the sole, I keep comparing to the other one. If too larger, then I know I am working too loosely, rip it out and work a little tighter and vice versa. As I proceed I continue to double check my work. I get in a hurry and want to see the finished product - just keep doing your best and you will improve. I also worked on nothing for a week or so but booties, and that helped me a lot also. Don't let sweaters or tops intimidate - find a pattern where you don't crochet sleeves and have to attach. There are loads of them out there. Keep practicing, you'll improve.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BC Girl - superb work, that outfit is just precious! Your work is fantastic!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just adorable. Your work is so neat and tidy!

Post Thanks / Like

Cute outfit

The outfit is definitely cute, however, I'm not much into baby items.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you and I'll try to tone it down in the future others have the same thoughts. Have a good day

Post Thanks / Like
    I love seeing the baby outfits! With no babies in our family I enjoy looking as I have no one to crochet them for. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice. I especially love the hat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I took your advice and I have been working on booties this week. I put some of them on my fb page but I have lots more to share but I want to make some pom poms and flowers for some. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    This is just beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BC Girl,
    I just now saw this post. What a lovely sweater and hat. Very nice crochet. I like the name (snow Baby) you gave to the sweater.

Thanks for sharing,
    Spoula