Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: 1920 Cloche Hat

Post Thanks / Like

Red face 1920 Cloche Hat

This is my new 1920's Cloche crochet hat. It is on the Hopefully Honey site.
    Attached Images Attached Images 1920 Cloche Hat-20141114_104230-jpg 1920 Cloche Hat-20141114_103817-jpg 

2. Likes Mary Laposta, Susan2014, cheri54 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice shape. I was just about to make a miniature hat to go in a diorama for a friends Christmas gift, that is sort of similar. Though I wasn't going to crochet it, but rather shape a piece of fabric over a dowel until the form stiffens into hat shape. I see your hat, and am thinking not to maybe crochet one instead. Thanks for sharing, Dona

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your kind reply! I spent a lot of time getting this pattern to print. It took much less time to crochet,but I like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice color and love that hat. Im susan2014 and want to welcome you. Have a Great Holiday.

6. Thanks Dona thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the hat, you did a great job on it. She has some cool ones on her site. I haven't done this one yet but I love the vintage brooch.

[url=http://www.hopefulhoney.com/2014/08/1920s-jewel-flapper-hat-crochet-pattern.html]Hopeful Honey | Craft, Crochet, Create: 1920's Jewel Flapper Hat Crochet Pattern[/url]

Roe

8. Thanks cheri54 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. This hat was fun to make!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a cute hat! You did an awesome job and it looks lovely on you!

Shelley

11. Thanks Dona thanked for this post
    Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dona View Post
    This is my new 1920's Cloche crochet hat. It is on the Hopefully Honey site.
    Nice hat - I made hers too! You'll find it somewhere in this place, it's dk choc brown some flowers & leaves on it. with Yours is so cheerful, good work! I'm going to do her other one also with the smaller brim, but I made the bigger one to go with a shawl I made. It's a great pattern, I like her hats and she has some great Christmas things out too!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 11-19-2014 at 01:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LI Roe;151337]Love the hat, you did a great job on it. She has some cool ones on her site. I haven't done this one yet but I love the vintage brooch.

Hopeful Honey | Craft, Crochet, Create: 1920's Jewel Flapper Hat Crochet Pattern

The bigger brim was the one I made for my shawl, and this one I like too that you're talking about, plus she has another 20's hat with a smaller brim - I can't decide if I want my next one to have a brim all the way around or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    These hats are so warm and fun! Thank you for your post!