Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, you are so welcome. I look forward to seeing your shawl when you get it done. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda,
    Wow! You did a lot of work on the shawl. very nice
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 12-06-2014 at 02:31 PM.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Hi Jo, you are so welcome. I look forward to seeing your shawl when you get it done. xoxoxo Lynda
    Hi Lynda,

Oh, I won't be making it any time soon, with Christmas coming up and our vacation coming in January. Maybe I'll start it on vacation! If so, I'll be sure to post it when finished. Thanks!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

4. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crabtree, here is the link to the video tutorial I used to make the shawl on youtube. You are so welcome. I didn't use the yarn it called for. I just used some yarn that I already had. I look forward to seeing your shawl. Have fun crocheting it. xoxoxo Lynda

Her yarn is SOOO beautiful, I hope to get to work with that yarn one day! It makes that shawl even more magnificent! I marked my 2 side corners and my main middle corner with yarn piece tied in an moved them around do I'd know where to tun, lol! She's a good calming instructor, calmness gives me confidence. This is the same pattern by another person that I made my shawl from.... wait till you see my next one! Totally different but still a triangle, just different, lol, then I have 3 other wearable pieces after that, so total 4, and I need them to wear soon, so one more Christmas gift and a snowflake, an Nor P hook, and ill be good to go. cannot wait!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the Granny Triangle shawl I made my DIL for Christmas. It's 2 different shades of purple along with 2 different textures of yarn. Maybe if you look at the shawl by itself on the loveseat you might be able to see the 2 different colors of purple. I dressed it up with some white trim so it wouldn't look so plain and added 2 pretty purple buttons to it. Pay no mind to the person the shawl is modeled by! LOL.
    That's part of me. LOL. Please let me know what you think and if there are any improvements I could make when I make me a shawl like this. This was my very first one and I think it turned out well. I hope she likes it. Lynda

Attachment 10922

Attachment 10923

Attachment 10924

Attachment 10925

Sorry the last one is turned around wrong.
    It's beyond beeyooteefull, lol!!! Really, it is, not just joking, I mean it. They're so easy and fun that you want to make tons of them, right?! Your DIL will LOVE it, and you even more for making it. that is love, no doubt! your son will be so proud too, his women being so close. It looks much longer when you wear it than it does lying on the furniture, but lovely all the same! Isn't it odd how different lighting make a piece look SO different in color?! I has a very hard time getting my gray and blues to show up in pics, that's why I posted a sample of my yarn from their online store! Congrats to you and your lucky DIL. My once very kind MIL has turned into a different person and I vow to never make her another thing again, after all the lovely pieces of various hand crafted items I made her in 22 yrs. My husband told me not to, and I said, ok, you got a deal! Long story, but no excuse for being rude or hurtful and I'm not even the reason she's acting the way she has been for some time. Oh well, famileeeee...

Post Thanks / Like
    You did an awesome job! Like the purple combination. Gives me an idea for a Kansas state fan's gift!

Post Thanks / Like
    So gorgeous! Purple is my favorite color, too. It looks amazing just the way it is!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Linda,
    Wow! You did a lot of work on the shawl. very nice
    Sorry, Lynda, I spelled your name wrong.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a nice little shawl. I was looking for a bed jacket pattern and this would work for it too. I think a white, pink for light blue for a little bed jacket would be nice for someone who likes to read in bed.
    You did a beautiful job on yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty, lucky lady with you for a MIL.
    leeland