Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Shrug I made

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely lovely!!!!!! So elegant looking
    Blessings,
    Kiti

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wadepersonal View Post
    2014c 006.jpg (94.8 KB) 2014c 007.jpg (97.3 KB)
    This is my first big project. There are a lot of imperfections, but after three tries and then enlarging the pattern - it fit. Thanks for the encouragement from friends on CT. Rose Ann
    (wadepersonal)
    Hi, I saw a post where someone had made a shrug so I came to look at it. It's just gorgeous! I do crochet only. I made a shawl in October and have been thinking about trying a shrug, sort of more like a cardigan style piece actually, but I've never done sleeves before. Did you have much trouble with them? I've found a Lion Brand pattern I might use, after looking around a LOT!

My name is Susan, I have a blog site that you can check out if you'd like, the link is my signature on here. It's not like most other blogs, I'm not an instructor, in fact have only been crocheting for a year. But I collected a ton of information daily and have been sharing that for beginners, and am moving on to intermediate and advanced work as I progress along myself, maybe to help others improve their art as I find & learn about more to post for them.

I learned on youtube, then went on to written patterns, and am learning charts a little now. This last couple of months I've been writing patterns for small items like cowl, & headbands. I post what I make, and what others make, and add links of videos or sites the patterns come from. I highlight anything other people that I know are doing, with pics and links as well. Stop by sometime if you'd like to check it out. I'll be posting all the new techniques and methods of stitching that I find in new patterns. The link takes you to the most current post, I put the blog online in July.

Great work again on that pretty shrug, I know you're proud wearing it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your shrug is gorgeous!! You look Ma-vee- lous wearing it too! Great job!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely shrug, beautiful hair & lady.

Post Thanks / Like
    It turned out beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    It really looks lovely, Wadepersonal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love that pattern. Good job!