Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 First 12

I live in the heart of the Delta in Cleveland, MS
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are truly amazing. Stay strong and God bless you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladybug, thanks so much for hat you are doing. It's greatly appreciated even if the ones getting these don't know who to thank. I'm doing a similar thing for the St Baldricks foundation. They raise money for research for the cure of childrens cancer. My daughter is having an event in April here she is shaving off over 31" of her own hair off, as well as several other girls and guys, to donate towards this research. So I have been making hair hats. They are similar to yours but have hair attached to them,so as to give the appearance of actually having hair. It has encouraged a few more to donate their hair also. Its just a great thing that your doing!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Brenda.My hubby died of colon cancer & most of his relatives. My mother had ling cancer. She & my hubby both lift us at age 48.I,m retired & needed something to do 7 SINCE i,M NOT A VERY ACTIVE PERSON THIS WORKS FOR ME. And since my Mom taught me at age 9 its honoring her in a way also. I enjoy making them. I have dozens of patterns I,ve gotten free on the internet & I pick up yarn at yard sales or where ever I can find it on sale.Since I.m 75 & retired it keeps me busy & off the streets. Ha Ha.