Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are so pretty! I've made a few hats too and hope to get enough to send to cancer patients ad well as th newborns to the hospital. I'm just learning, tho, so I have a ways to go. I need to get one of those mannequin heads. You do great work for a good cause!
    Duck

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all! You do very good work! That's such a wonderful way to share your lovely work, good for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    i realy enjoy making things to donate to worthy cause.i am making a prayer shawl for cancer patients . frogger

5. Likes GrammaJoe, BlueDuck liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patti, The hats are beautiful. I also make hats for cancer patients. Do you use all cotton yarn? I have used Red Heart with Love and the patients seem to not have a problem with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    love your hat. thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

cancer hats

I would love to have some patterns and what kind of yarn to use. My son's best friend just found out she has cancer. She is like a daughter to me. They are checking her nodes to find out if it is there too. They say it is very aggressive form of cancer. She found out the day after her40th birthday.
    So, I would love to make her a few hats.
    Thanks for you help. You guys always come thru.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are great hats. I know they will be greatly appreciated too! Have you ever heard of "wiggies"? They are hats made out of the fur yarn. I have been told that you can make them in colors that resemble hair.

11. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by suneebeeches View Post
    Those are great hats. I know they will be greatly appreciated too! Have you ever heard of "wiggies"? They are hats made out of the fur yarn. I have been told that you can make them in colors that resemble hair.
    I have never heard of that. They are a regular hat, not anything to crochet? I feel so sorry for this young girl.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know where you got the patterns from? My son's friend just found out she has breast cancer, so I want to get a head start on making hats for her. thank you