Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    it's attached.ijust made the ribbon myself to add to the hats.is very simple tho.i crochet a chain of 23,then hdc in 2nd ch from hook and continue across to end.tie off then shape it in the form of the ribbon and sew on with same color yarn and yarn needle or with needle and thread. thats it.

Post Thanks / Like
    And I really like the pink hat and the french hat. They are both adorable! Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the white hat! And you did an awesome job here. Glad to hear that it went to a good cause.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the hat pictures. I also make hats for cancer patients at the childrens hospital where I live.
    Making them in Christmas colors for December. Always looking for new ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi PattiHodge! Welcome to the group. The hats you made are very beautiful! I'm sure the recipients (of your hats) appreciate the efforts you put into them.

Post Thanks / Like
    The hats look really great. I know that they will be greatly appreciated since I am a cancer survivor twice.

7. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice hats. I love making hats too. It is always nice to receive such a thoughtful gift for the ladies dealing with cancer.
    Judi G.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patti, I like to make hats for cancer patients too (especially since I had surgery for breast cancer in March); is there a chance that I can use the pattern you have for the green/white ones??? (yarnmiss@gmail.com)

Post Thanks / Like
    your hats are very pretty cancer projects are very dear to me i make a lot of thing for the cancer at home

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my! Those are beautiful and what a busy lady you are!!!!! Where do you find the time??? Good luck on the move, don't envy you there, I've moved so much in my life, I don't think I could do it again.

12. Likes MeerKat liked this post