Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  3

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

cocheted pillows

Here is 4 pillows I finished a good while go.

Pic #1 is a little worn now and needs washing and the backside is all green like the border on the front.

Pic#2 needs a bigger pillow insert inside it, and is the the back side of the pic with rose on it.

The next 2 pics are the front the back side of a pillow that is made of 2 of the 4 big squares I posted a good while back that I didn't know what to do with. Now I know and I think I will make another pillow as soon as I locate the other 2 big squares. (Actually the bottom of it is not sewn together yet and has a good pillow inside that I don't want to leave in there).

No patterns were used , I just crocheted at random and this is what I came up with.

Patty

With pillow #1, I started with a rectangle by crocheting several rows of different colors until I have a rectangle done and then a border around that with a solid color and then I used variegated yarn around in the regular granny square pattern stitches (like 3 dc and sp and 3 dc's then another border of a solid color and continue from there. Pretty much all of it is just clusters of 3 dc's with a space between. It's hard to explain because as I said I just started crocheting and ended up with a piece big enough to make into a pillow. Just try it and post a picture of what you have when you finish your pillow. It's fun to try stuff without a pattern! Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images cocheted pillows-pillows-001-jpg cocheted pillows-pillows-005-jpg cocheted pillows-pillows-002-jpg cocheted pillows-pillows-003-jpg cocheted pillows-pillows-006-jpg 
    Last edited by redhead; 10-12-2014 at 10:05 AM.

2. Thanks aporfirio thanked for this post
    Likes cybarra, Mary Laposta, AudreyL liked this post