Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures

Official July Granny Square Exchange Pictures

Please post here in a reply when you receive your granny squares so we can see all the granny squares together!

When posting, please remember to:
    Post the picture(s) of your granny square(s)
    Tell who you received the granny square(s) from.
    Please also remember this thread is for the Granny Square Exchange for the month of JULY.

Can't wait to see everyone's squares!

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone,

I have received two July squares already. Here are photos.

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-025-charlie-schultz-charlye-july-2014-jpg This is from Charlie Schultz (charlye). I love the fun colors and the pattern!

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-026-jean-marie-wall-july-2014-jpg This is from Jean Marie Wall (jean marie) How did you know that purple is my favorite color???

Thanks ladies...I love them both!!!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    Last edited by dancingbaehr; 07-12-2014 at 01:28 PM.
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone,

I received another July square. This colorful one is from Rashelle Trammell, aka Rogue Hobbies.

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-030-rashelle-trammell-july-2014-jpg Wow! This one POPS!! I love it!! Thanks Rashelle, you did a great job!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

5. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Likes Rogue Hobbies, Lynda Fey, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two out of five squares received.
    Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140715_180429-jpgOfficial JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140715_180408-jpg
    The first one is from Debbie (cablestitches), the second is from Shirley.
    Debbie, the owl is soooooooo cute! Thanks for including the pattern!
    Shirley, I love the soft colors together, and the elongated stitches. Very pretty!
    Thanks to both of you!
    Attached Images Attached Images Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140715_175422-jpg Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140715_175358-jpg 
    Last edited by Rogue Hobbies; 07-15-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: pictures were upside down

7. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes Lynda Fey, dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, I am still in the process of making my granny squares for July (ladies you know who you are). I have 3 done so far and I have 3 more to go. I am using the nosegay pattern for my squares this month. They are turning out so pretty if I do say so myself. I can't wait for ya'll to get them and see them. I am also going to send out the pattern with my squares this month just in case ya'll don't have it. Sorry I am late in getting them out. Please forgive me for my tardiness. Have a good day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sharon O,
    I received your square today. I just love it! Thank You!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    My squares all went out on Monday. I have received 3 so far. No camera attachment type thingy to post pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everone

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-charlye-jpg This is from [COLOR="#006400"]Charlye[/COLOR] Love this pattern I will be tryig it Colors are awsome thank you.

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_1596-jpg This is from Rashelle nice and bold like to look at it on an angle in a diamond shape. thank you

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_1597-jpg This is from [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Shirly Roe[/COLOR] Looks like a celtic cross in center colors are nice and summery thank you Yes I do like it.

I love receiving all my squares and sending them too . I have told some of you But I now call them my Granny Friendship squares. Thanks to all of you

12. Thanks Rogue Hobbies, dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan 2014,
    I received your square today. I like your square! Sometimes the simple ones look pretty. I like the teal color! Thanks for the patterns.
    Jean Marie
    Sorry your husband isn't doing good. You and your husband are on my prayer list.

Susan I thought that was clever. It looks like you took a large brown envelope and cut it so you'd have an envelope you could put the square in. Good idea!
    Jean Marie
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 07-21-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you girls more squares arrived

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-sharon-jpg From Sharon O Thank you It's really something to receive so many differnt squares Love your sq. good choice of colors.

Official JULY Granny Square Exchange Pictures-susan-136-jpg From Susan 136 Wow don't know how you did this but this is really cool Love the way the Heart stands out thank you .

We did alot of traveling when my husband was in The Air Force . Always loved meeting new friends & now exchanging Friendship Squares with CT friends is Fun And so interesting. Thank you so much. ♥Cablestitches /Debbie

15. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes dancingbaehr, Lynda Fey, blueeyes68 liked this post