Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    The broomstick is quite easy!! I did a picture tutorial - just grab anthing around with the size you want - the only thing I had was a pencil, hehe!!
    My creations with Crocheting

2. Thanks pbjones80 thanked for this post
    Likes pbjones80 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Chain 30
    sc across - bringing all your loops up on the item using.
    Take five at a time and sc in all five, five times. do this all the way across and repeat !

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your work. Your stuff is just beautiful. You do a wonderful job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You! I am currently working on a flower scarf - when I have the flowers done I will take some photographs, and then when its all put together I will share a final photo of the finished piece!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your crocheted items. Really like that pencil you have! Thanks for the tutorial.

7. Likes mash52 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You do beautiful work. I like all your work. I love butterflies. I like to make the broomstick and the butterflies.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the bigger pictures. And I love all the items you made. I haven't been on here much either lately .....getting ready to do radiation treatments and waiting on a test that will determine if I have to take chemo. too. No treatments until that test comes back. So far I am doing really good.... just spend so much time running to the doctors, yes PLURAL doctorS... 2 in one day sometimes. I think I can rest a while now . My next apptmt is back to the surgery doctor for her to look at my scars again and see if they are still healing properly on the 12th of August and then the 14th to the oncologists again. I am waiting on 4 names from Barbara to begin crocheting for the August squares. I want to keep up with those as long as I can. Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    all your items are very nice