Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Pics of my handcrafts, including crochet, in a new location

I started a Google+ Community page and wanted to post the link here to share all of the crafts I have pics of. Only crochet is on my FB page, but this Google+ is really great! If you click on the arrow pointing to the at the bottom right of the page, it will open up to show every pic all on one big page. The crochet work is current & ongoing, the decoupage & jewelry were done in the past few years, and the other things were done years ago. I don't have pics of my ceramic work, but I have some here at home that I can take pics of when I get a new camera, which is really holding me back on posting good new pics. I taught myself to crochet last October but took about 3 months off to move (it's really been a terrible year, but i keep the faith!) & then to recuperate from some extra pain with my disabilities from overdoing it while packing & moving (even though a lot of family helped us) and from some new health issues that have come up recently. But as a new person to crochet I feel I picked up easily & naturally on it, and I've started wanting to make everything I see, lol! I LOVE to crochet and it's become a part of my life now. So remember when you see my work that it's that of a newbie, and all are firsts except for some of my scarves & headbands w/flowers. You can also click on posts or home or about on Google+ and see my posts. I only opened the page last Friday night so I don't have much on there yet. Hope you find something interesting on there!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10331977...3416339/photos

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Job Susan. You really did pick up fast. Cool! It's all nice. I love your lacy blue scarf and was thinking of something like that for some fine alpaca wool I have..just waiting for the right pattern for. Your other craft work is very nice too. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Your items are nice
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Mary and kl1000! I've always loved making things & have many things that I'd made & gave as gifts or no longer have for other various reasons, and I wish I had pics of everything, but there are some that I never got pics of & I really hate it.

Mary, that scarf is by Red Heart and Yolanda Lopez has a youtube video on it. Here's the link... I love shells & had fun making it but I wish I'd made my scarf about 4-6" wider, and it's 7 ft. long which is a great length, it could have even been a foot shorter & been fine since I'm 5 ft. tall.
    I love all wraps pretty much, and one of my favorite smaller ones is my cream colored 'neck collar, that fits right at the top of a coat opening or even tucks just down inside your jacket. The one I posted is mine for personal use (I have some pieces for sale on a FB page).

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed seeing all your creative successes. My favorites are the decoupage vases!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thx Jane, I love doing decoupage. I got all of the 'theme' ideas from magazines so didn't even buy craft paper, lol! I have them in my living room, I have a soft spot for them myself. They're so colorful. The comic table top is on the porch right now, but I'm trying to make new plans for it since the comics don't hold up well and keep their color good. I have another unfinished one too, they're the tables bought years ago for 4.99 each to put round tablecloths on, I was shocked to see them costing over 10.00 now...so I have 2 that I need ideas for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    All is so pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, you are very talented! Thank you for sharing your work and your video!
    Last edited by determined_to-crochet; 07-27-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, your all of your crafts are beautiful! You are quite talented! Thank you for sharing!