My July Squares so far-20140718_215921-jpgMy July Squares so far-20140718_220157-jpgMy July Squares so far-20140718_220453-jpg

#1 is Jean Marie Purple and yellow. I have never seen this pattern before,( sorry Jean I spelt you name wrong(Jan),
#2 I also spelt cablestitches wrong I had a r in it. (and I don't know how to make the heart before her name (So Sorry).
Deep green and white this has a special meaning to us It is a fan.
#3 Is Shirly's such a pretty peach, yellow and white Such beautiful colours together.
#4 Is Mash52 with what look like pineapples in it, I love pineapples.
#5 Is Susan136 lavender another colour I like very much and it has a heart on top of the square.
#6 Is Joyyyy a beautiful gold colour with xxx's in the pattern (I didn't spell her name wrong teeeheee
I have never had a duplicate in all the squares I have a two of the same colour but none totally exact. But their patterns were very different.
So wonderful to have so many so different.
Thank all you for July squares, I can hardly wait to see the rest that I have laid out and get them put together to see how they come out.
It will be fun placing them out just so--- or do I put them by the month that I got them ----We will see.
Thanks you each and everyone who has sent me squares from the very beginning. I love each and every one they are all special because
they came from YOU. each and Everyone of you.
charlye ((HUGS)) feeling melancholy tonight. so many special people in my life right now all from CT. nite.