Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  5
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like

I Received one of Patty's "Happy Hooker" Bags!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am so happy!!! I have received one of Patty's (Redhead) beautifully hand-painted tote bags. Patty, I am in awe of your talent. Not only did I get the bag, but there were many other useful things included. There is also a granny square made by Shirley Lane (Lili) that I love. Here are photos. Thank you Patty and Shirley so very much. I will cherish your handiwork!
    ~~ Big Hugs,
    Jo
    I Received one of Patty's "Happy Hooker" Bags!!!-027-goodie-bag-patty-mundell-recd-july-2014-jpg

I Received one of Patty's "Happy Hooker" Bags!!!-029-pattys-wonderful-hooker-bag-recd-july-2014-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images I Received one of Patty's "Happy Hooker" Bags!!!-028-goodie-bag-loot-square-shirley-lane-lilli-jpg 
    Last edited by dancingbaehr; 07-12-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes Rogue Hobbies, Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    dancingbaehr, very nice . Susan2014

4. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's so awesome!

6. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome. I love the decor on the bag. You are one lucky lady.

8. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So very pretty. Great job Patty!

10. Thanks redhead, dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice! Lucky you.
    Pat S

12. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Red face looking for happy hooker bag

What a beautiful bag I was wondering how I can get a bag.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those bags are absolutely beautiful. Such talent!

15. Thanks redhead, dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes redhead, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am so happy!!! I have received one of Patty's (Redhead) beautifully hand-painted tote bags. Patty, I am in awe of your talent. Not only did I get the bag, but there were many other useful things included. There is also a granny square made by Shirley Lane (Lili) that I love. Here are photos. Thank you Patty and Shirley so very much. I will cherish your handiwork!
    ~~ Big Hugs,
    Jo
    I Received one of Patty's "Happy Hooker" Bags!!!-027-goodie-bag-patty-mundell-recd-july-2014-jpg

I Received one of Patty's "Happy Hooker" Bags!!!-029-pattys-wonderful-hooker-bag-recd-july-2014-jpg
    Golly Jo , I am glad you got one. I know Shirley mentioned that you wanted one. I wish I could paint more of them....maybe I will after I get thru this surgery tomorrow ( not paint tomorrow! ha ha ha) I probably won't be doing much for a couple of weeks. I will let everyone know how it turns out. By the way, I got a video made last night of me singing my song at church so as soon as I can get it on a DVD or CD I will try to post it. So far I haven't been able to post a video, just pictures. My computer doesn't seem to want to work for me to get it off the video camera. My friend will try to get it made for me. Thanks for your complements on my art work. I just finished a drawing last night for a friend for his retirement. I was running out of time but I made it. They needed it by the 27th of July and I just hope I can make it to his retirement party. Love , Patty

17. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Patty,

I just LOVE my "Patty" bag!!! I have my current crochet work in it and show it to everyone I can. They've all loved it too.

Patty, my prayers will be with you all day as you undergo your surgery. I will also be praying for your surgical team to successfully perform your operation. We will all be here waiting to hear how everything went, so when you are able, please let us all know how you are.

~~ Hugs, Love & Prayers,
    Jo
    p.s. I'm anxious to see your video!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Golly Jo , I am glad you got one. I know Shirley mentioned that you wanted one. I wish I could paint more of them....maybe I will after I get thru this surgery tomorrow ( not paint tomorrow! ha ha ha) I probably won't be doing much for a couple of weeks. I will let everyone know how it turns out. By the way, I got a video made last night of me singing my song at church so as soon as I can get it on a DVD or CD I will try to post it. So far I haven't been able to post a video, just pictures. My computer doesn't seem to want to work for me to get it off the video camera. My friend will try to get it made for me. Thanks for your complements on my art work. I just finished a drawing last night for a friend for his retirement. I was running out of time but I made it. They needed it by the 27th of July and I just hope I can make it to his retirement party. Love , Patty
    Last edited by dancingbaehr; 07-21-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!