Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Annual RAIN Ride for 2014

Here is a picture of my son Jim on the front page of the BBC's (Bloomngton Bicycle Club) little paper for the RAIN Ride a year or so ago. He is the one in the middle and closest to the camera. I have to brag on him because he looks so muscular in it! He has put many, many miles on his bike getting ready for the 2014 ride.
    I think his brother will be joining him this year. The picture with the rider in blue closest to the camera with his head turned away from the camera in the second pic is my son from Ark .That was 2 or 3 years ago. He has put a lot of miles on his bike too, riding the hills of Ark.

Last but not least, is a pic from 1989 of Jim in a earlier ride . He really didn't even have biking clothes at that time. He does have that same helmet somewhere in his stuff. He was a lot younger then too. His birthday is Aug 6th and he will be 57 ( and was born in '57!) and still doing really great!
    That's my boys and that's my story and I'm stickin" to it because I'm their Mom!! HA HA HA.............redhead/Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images Annual RAIN Ride for 2014-bike-riders-pictures-jpg Annual RAIN Ride for 2014-facebook_-2060657760-jpg Annual RAIN Ride for 2014-2010-rain-3-jpg 

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great pictures Patty at first I thought you meant motorcycles!! My husband and his best friend who later became his brother in law loved to ride their "bikes"!! My husband had his bike at the ocean in Maine and the ocean in Florida rode his bike while we took the car! He loved riding his bike whenever he could it was a great stress reliever!! How are you doing Patty?? Love, prayers and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Great pictures Patty at first I thought you meant motorcycles!! My husband and his best friend who later became his brother in law loved to ride their "bikes"!! My husband had his bike at the ocean in Maine and the ocean in Florida rode his bike while we took the car! He loved riding his bike whenever he could it was a great stress reliever!! How are you doing Patty?? Love, prayers and hugs Winnie
    Thanks Winnie, I guess so far so good.
    My 3 boys all had motorcycles at one time and 2 of them were married but the youngest one was not at the time so I got to ride with him when we went to a fellowship meet in Ark . That was so much fun. My husband drove and I rode with my son. At one point we stopped to put rain suits on. That was so funny... my one dau-n-law was so short that her rain pants came up under her chin! We have never forgotten that and still tease today about it. She wore them and the coat over it didn't make it look so bad. If I remember right I think they duct taped her pants around her ankles to make them look shorter. Love ya, Patty