Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

a couple of my headbands

Here are two of my headbands, of which I've enjoyed making many of. I add attachment embellishments to them, and lately I've been stocking up on flowers, leaves, and other pieces to attach to other items. I need to make a baby blanket so I can go back & forth between small pieces and a large one to break it up for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images a couple of my headbands-dbl-cream-flwr-homespun-hb-jpg a couple of my headbands-hs-hb-dbl-flwr-hndmd-btns-crm-lvs-1-jpg 

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes lesleyn, Nova55, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CT your headbands are pretty, thanks for sharing.....Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    You made nice items!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty. Did you use a specific pattern or just wing it?

Roe

Post Thanks / Like

headbands

Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    Very pretty. Did you use a specific pattern or just wing it?

Roe
    Thank you! I did use patterns since I was very new to crochet when I made them, but I made them before Christmas so I couldn't tell you which patterns exactly. There are SO many patterns for them! I also used patterns for the flowers too, which there are also tons of! I need to start writing a list of the patterns I use to make various pieces, I thought about that just last night. I do bookmark many of my favorite patterns though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, love your headbands!! I was out watering the flowers this morning and it was so hot and humid I had sweat running in my eyes, I know gross, so I came in and got an old headband and it did help. When I saw your I thought, gee I can make one of those and look stylish while, gross, keeping the sweat out of my eyes!! So that's what I'm going to do soon!! Thank you for posting and again welcome to crochet talk :-) hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Susan, love your headbands!! I was out watering the flowers this morning and it was so hot and humid I had sweat running in my eyes, I know gross, so I came in and got an old headband and it did help. When I saw your I thought, gee I can make one of those and look stylish while, gross, keeping the sweat out of my eyes!! So that's what I'm going to do soon!! Thank you for posting and again welcome to crochet talk :-) hugs Winnie
    Hi Winnie, thx for the comment! The temps are so high, in the 90's and it's AWful...I can't tolerate that heat so I admire you working w/your flowers. They sure need the water right now....the headbands made w/cotton are great for summer, even though the ones I posted were acrylic, worsted weight and various types, but for kitchen & bath and summer, I vote for cotton! Good luck, and I'm glad you liked mine & got the idea for yours!

Post Thanks / Like
    SusanSoulShines WELCOME.... So glad you have join out little corner of the world.I also Love your headbands. I have to make me a couple, just to keep my hair out of my eyes while I crochet, teee heee I hate it when that happens.
    I also make a lot of baby afghans but mine are mostly filet crochet in white and then I go around them in different colors. The filet are of different things like, teddy bear, squirrel, rocking horse (my favorite) 2 different butterflies, a dragonfly.
    I also like the corner to corner pattern for afghans. I also like making granny squares for our square swap each mo. Jump in and join in as much as you want. The more you post the easier it is for us to get to know you.
    Happy we meet. charlye

Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    Here are two of my headbands, of which I've enjoyed making many of. I add attachment embellishments to them, and lately I've been stocking up on flowers, leaves, and other pieces to attach to other items. I need to make a baby blanket so I can go back & forth between small pieces and a large one to break it up for me.