Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

Been Busy Crocheting and Traveling

I have been very busy crocheting. I made 3 owls in pink for a fund raiser in honor of a friends daughter that passed away from cancer. Working on the 2nd blanket for my daughter's friend that is having twin girls. Working on a 3D crochete tumbling blocks sample for a store to teach a class in. Plus I was up on Long Island last month for my son's graduation and engagement dinner etc.
    There just doesn't seem to be enough time for everything I am working on, like my "Toothbrush Rug", Double Irish Chain Quilt, and other UFO's.
    Here are some photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images Been Busy Crocheting and Traveling-zpfile000-jpg Been Busy Crocheting and Traveling-zpfile001-jpg Been Busy Crocheting and Traveling-zpfile002-jpg Been Busy Crocheting and Traveling-10448642_10203741527239872_3089010266861277715_o-jpg Been Busy Crocheting and Traveling-10463732_10203740459733185_887349746122715035_o-jpg 

2. Thanks cablestitches thanked for this post
    Likes GrammaJoe, Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow you have been busy! Nice to hear from you!

4. Thanks Carynjoyb thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014, Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!! for all those lovely items you have done. Is that cube piece as complicated as it looks? love it.!! Quilt is Beautiful, (Ive done 3 lag & several lapghan size for Shut ins. Long ago. Your colors are very attractive. Rug goes well for my Kitchen ?? haha and Toothbrush are so pretty. Sounds like you have had a lovey Trip. Missed you and glad it was for a Wonderful Trip Crochet Ideas. Hugs Susan2014 ( aka susan mj )

6. Thanks Carynjoyb, bettybee10 thanked for this post
    Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan,
    Thanks ! The crocheted diamonds are quite simple. It's the piecing it together that is time consuming, but I like it. As far as the rug goes, it's got a long way to go before being finished. Hope I can work on it as it gets larger, because it will be heavy. The quilt I started in 1991 and it's been waiting for me to finish it. Only have a litlle bit to go now.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    WOW!! for all those lovely items you have done. Is that cube piece as complicated as it looks? love it.!! Quilt is Beautiful, (Ive done 3 lag & several lapghan size for Shut ins. Long ago. Your colors are very attractive. Rug goes well for my Kitchen ?? haha and Toothbrush are so pretty. Sounds like you have had a lovey Trip. Missed you and glad it was for a Wonderful Trip Crochet Ideas. Hugs Susan2014 ( aka susan mj )

Post Thanks / Like
    And here are the owls:
    Been Busy Crocheting and Traveling-owls2-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Carynjoyb View Post
    I have been very busy crocheting. I made 3 owls in pink for a fund raiser in honor of a friends daughter that passed away from cancer. Working on the 2nd blanket for my daughter's friend that is having twin girls. Working on a 3D crochete tumbling blocks sample for a store to teach a class in. Plus I was up on Long Island last month for my son's graduation and engagement dinner etc.
    There just doesn't seem to be enough time for everything I am working on, like my "Toothbrush Rug", Double Irish Chain Quilt, and other UFO's.
    Here are some photos.

9. Thanks cablestitches thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carynjoyb, Very nice work love them all. the blocks stand out so well . Hand made gifts are a treasure to give . and you have some beautiful treasures here. God Bless you . your owls sure are cute too ! I agree it's hard to squeeze in all the projects , I also have so many things to work on. But it's fun doing them. Debbie