Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  48
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures

Official June Granny Square Exchange Pictures

Please post here in a reply when you receive your granny squares so we can see all the granny squares together!

When posting, please remember to:
    Post the picture(s) of your granny square(s)
    Tell who you received the granny square(s) from.
    Please also remember this thread is for the Granny Square Exchange for the month of JUNE.

Can't wait to see everyone's squares!

2. Thanks Barbara G., Ginnie256, Pinky51 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    bump so all can see, figure some people might have some squares already. I have received 2 out of 4 so far, I will post them ASAP

Post Thanks / Like
    I have received squares from Charlye, Shirly and SharonO. I am waiting on 3 more to come. Then I will post my pictures. I received Dipark's name last week. So will get hers out this Friday. Happy hooking my friends!

5. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All,
    I mailed out my June squares today, so those on my list, be on the lookout for yours. I have taken photos of the ones I have received so far and will post them tomorrow. It is too late tonight to do it. Going to bed soon!
    ~~Nighty-Night Hugs,
    Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like

granny square swap

I would like to join your granny square swap. I would like to swap with 2 others. Thanks.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone,

Here are photos of the June squares I've received.

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-dscn8093-jpg From Jeanette Gray (Ginnie256) I love the bright colors!

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-dscn8096-jpg From Robyn Meredith (Joyyyy40) Love the "Circle of Friends" square!
    Thanks Robyn for the pattern. I will be making these.

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-dscn8097-jpg From Jean Marie - Love the pattern! Thanks for the Fruit Leather strawberry recipe!

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-dscn8098-jpg From Charlie Schultz (charlye) I love the raised parts! Hard to see on pic. It was clever how you prepared it for mailing.

I love all of the squares!! Each is so different and unique, like all of us!

Love & Hugs to you all,
    Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo the squares you received are just wonderful love them all. I need to post pics even though I don't have all of them. Have a great evening (((hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Received 2 Squares Love them both Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-140620_0000-jpg From Susan 2014 & Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_1052-jpg from Jean Marie Thank You, Girls. I am back into crocheting all the time now I believe it's because I love this learning over the internet. And sharing with Friends can't beat it. Debbie

Thank you shelley, love the square. right when I seen it I said perfect for the hoilday. I am also out of ink Plus I have to use my phone camera cause my camera card reader isn't working . Have ordered one waiting for it to come in.You did a great job. Thanks I love this square exchange. I think I'll sign up for more people next month. maybe we will get each others again
    From Shelley/Rogue Hobbies Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-140623_0000-jpg
    Last edited by cablestitches; 06-23-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: added another square exchage

11. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Likes Lynda Fey, blueeyes68, Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140620_232914-jpgOfficial JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-20140620_232932-jpg
    Left: Debbie {cablestitches}
    Right: Shirly
    Two of four squares I received so far. Thanks Debbie & Shirly! They are so pretty!

I got my 4 squares sent out today.

13. Likes Susan2014, Lynda Fey, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie Im glad you like it as I received 1 like this & 1st time I did one by copying pattern, had trouble with wings I guess they should curl, I made 2 more different colors for my DIL. Take Care & Happy Summer. Hugs