Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  48
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!

Here are photos of my last two June squares.

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-dscn8160-jpg This beautiful patriotic square is from Shelley Trammell / Rogue Hobbies. I always have loved red,white and blue together.....like the flag! Thank you Shelley for letting me know a little about you and your daughter and your passion for dogs and horses. It is really nice to find out about each other this way!

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-dscn8161-jpg This gorgeous purple and hot pink square is from Patty Mundell / Redhead. I love the Box Stitch pattern! Thank you for including it with your square. I am anxious to try it! I like the label on the back too.

Thanks so much Shelley and Patty!!! I love your squares!!!
    ~~ Big Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

2. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Likes Rogue Hobbies, Lynda Fey, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Received all 3 of June squares and love each one thank you Winnie2013, LyndaFey and Pinky51. Will post photos when I find camera(still unpacking after my move). Have a good evening...Sharon

4. Thanks Lynda Fey thanked for this post
    Likes Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome Sharon. I'm glad you liked it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-jo-dancingbaehr-square-jpgOfficial JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-pinky-betsy-square-jpg
    The first square is from Jo/Dancingbaehr. Second square is from Pinky51/Betsy.
    Thanks so much for your squares gals! They are both so beautiful! I would love the pattern for both of these squares if it is possible.
    Jo, did you use cotton yarn for your square?

7. Likes Lynda Fey, blueeyes68 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rogue,

I'm glad you like the "Cornered Hearts" square. Yes, I used Sugar-n-Cream cotton yarn to make it. I'll post the pattern for you tomorrow, as it is almost midnight here now. Going to bed soon. I found the pattern on Pinterest.
    ~~ Sleepy Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hobbies View Post
    Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-jo-dancingbaehr-square-jpgOfficial JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-pinky-betsy-square-jpg
    The first square is from Jo/Dancingbaehr. Second square is from Pinky51/Betsy.
    Thanks so much for your squares gals! They are both so beautiful! I would love the pattern for both of these squares if it is possible.
    Jo, did you use cotton yarn for your square?
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

9. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh My Oh MY !! I know I should have joined.. All the squares are so Beautiful..
    All the different squares is going to make a beautiful throw or spread. Great work Everyone!!! I just love every one of them. Hugs to All,,, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

11. Likes Lynda Fey, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Rogue,

I'm glad you like the "Cornered Hearts" square. Yes, I used Sugar-n-Cream cotton yarn to make it. I'll post the pattern for you tomorrow, as it is almost midnight here now. Going to bed soon. I found the pattern on Pinterest.
    ~~ Sleepy Hugs, Jo
    Yay! I was right! I'm getting good at feeling yarn and telling what material it is! =D {as long as I've had experience with it of course}

13. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am waiting for a few more squares to arrive and then I will post pictures. Every one I have received is wonderful. --Betsy

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Postage for granny squares

Hello Friends,

The USPS wanted to charge me over $2 for each granny square I mailed. I wasn't happy about the price. I checked the USPS website and after some poking around, decided that my next batch of squares to go out will be packaged differently. I'm going to use the small yellow envelopes most of my squares came in, but I'll use the UN-padded type. When I tuck the granny square and note all the way to the bottom of the envelope, I can then fold over the envelope to make a square letter. This will get me postage under $1. Wish me luck and give it a try!

Betsy -- picture taking tomorrow!

16. Likes Rogue Hobbies, Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,

I will be sending pictures of my granny squares as soon as I can. We have been so busy lately here that we just haven't gotten to it yet.

Cathy

18. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post