Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  48
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    At last I have my granny square photos to post.

The first square came from Betsy Ward-Thompson and has a beautiful pattern. [ATTACH=CONFIG]9374[/ATTACH]

The second square came from Lisa Leonard and expresses yin-yan. She also included a pretty 3-D green butterfly magnet. [ATTACH=CONFIG]9375[/ATTACH]

Thank you for sharing your wonderful gifts with me,
    Cessie
    Attached Images Attached Images Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-100_1274-jpg Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-100_1273-jpg 

2. Likes blueeyes68, Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the last square I received for June. It's from Mash52 and it is beautiful!
    Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-mash52-jpg

I have truly enjoyed sharing and receiving some beautiful squares. I hope to return when I finish my quilts. Thanks everyone!!

4. Likes blueeyes68, Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arlene/mash 52,
    That's a pretty flower you sent Ginnie!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rogue,

Here is the pattern you wanted for the Cornered Hearts squares.

Cornered Hearts Square - Crochet A Trunk-Full O' Fun!

I hope it works for you. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll send it again.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hobbies View Post
    Yay! I was right! I'm getting good at feeling yarn and telling what material it is! =D {as long as I've had experience with it of course}
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

7. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Likes Rogue Hobbies, Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

June Granny Squares Pictures

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-lisa-june-14-jpgOfficial JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-diane-june-14-jpgOfficial JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-charlye-june-14-jpgOfficial JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-betsy-june-14-jpgOfficial JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-shirly-june-14-jpg

Thank you Ladies for all the lovely squares. I love them all. I will be making one more post because I can only put 5 pictures in this message.

I scanned these with my scanner and it may not do justice to all my pretty squares.

Sorry my pictures are all so small. Thank you Lisa for the pretty butterfly magnet. I will place it on my fridge and everytime I see it I will think of you my friend.
    Last edited by Lynda Fey; 07-21-2014 at 09:27 AM.

9. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

June Granny Squares Pictures

Thank you SharonO for the lovely square. I love it.Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-sharono-june-14-jpg

So sorry I am late in posting these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynda, your squares are beautiful! Isn't it amazing how many different squares there are and they keep coming up with new ones all the time!! Oh to be sooo talented! I must admit I am a little jealous but thankful I can crochet at all :-) thank you for sharing with all of us!. Love, prayers and hugs Winnie

12. Thanks Lynda Fey thanked for this post
    Likes Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Winnie and your welcome! Yes it is amazing how many different ways there are to make granny squares. They are like snowflakes, no 2 are alike. Everyone always uses such pretty colors. I look forward to opening and seeing my squares each month. I feel like it's Christmas and I am getting a gift! I am getting a gift made with love and care from my CT friends. Winnie, you should not be jealous. I've seen your squares and they are as pretty as anyone's. You are very talented!! I am sending love, prayers and hugs back to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be posting pictures of my granny squares that I received this month. I have gotten 4 of the 9 so far. Am just like a kid at Christmas time, waiting patiently.

Robyn/joyyyy

15. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww thank you so much Lynda I needed to hear that today!! Love, prayers and hugs Winnie