Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  48
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie,

Thanks for all three of your informative posts! I love the zipper tie idea! If I was a man, I'd be sure to get one. I have to show it to my hubby. I also like the flat "zipper" method of joining squares! Thanks so much!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Jean, I love all the squares you posted . Everyone does such a nice job. I'm working on July's squares. There are so many different patterns . I just want to try everything. Every time I see some thing new It's oh I want to try that . Debbie

3. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, Laura did go to the dr and the reason her mouth and throat etc hurt so much , now of all things she has thrush!! Dr says it's from all antibiotics and other meds! At least she can get rid of that pretty quick I think. I just thank The Lord the strep is gone. I'm sure she would still appreciate your prayers. Thank you for the red, white and blue cornered hearts I just love it. That has to be one of my favorites. Oh I'm sure you haven't forgotten but this just reminded me cause I sent reheadPatty a cornered heart square Pattys biopsy is tomorrow, Thurs at 1:00. I set my alarm so I won't forget to pray for her. She is soooo sweet I just love her!! Have a good night my friend love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,

Oh, poor Laura! She has just gone from one thing to another. Yes, I will certainly continue my prayers for her. Thank you for letting me know about Patty"s biopsy. It is now 5 pm here and she has already had the biopsy. I am adding her to my prayer list too. I pray she gets a good report.
    I'm glad you like the square I sent you. It was fun to make. I knew you already had a red and white one, so I decided to make you the red, white and blue one.
    Enjoy the rest of your day, my Friend.
    ~~ Big Hugs to you...Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Jo, Laura did go to the dr and the reason her mouth and throat etc hurt so much , now of all things she has thrush!! Dr says it's from all antibiotics and other meds! At least she can get rid of that pretty quick I think. I just thank The Lord the strep is gone. I'm sure she would still appreciate your prayers. Thank you for the red, white and blue cornered hearts I just love it. That has to be one of my favorites. Oh I'm sure you haven't forgotten but this just reminded me cause I sent reheadPatty a cornered heart square Pattys biopsy is tomorrow, Thurs at 1:00. I set my alarm so I won't forget to pray for her. She is soooo sweet I just love her!! Have a good night my friend love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    rose0044 , that would be great get in touch with Barbara thru private message Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    I received my sixth and final granny square today for the month of june. I have taken pictures of all my squares and will get them posted by the weekend.

Robyn/joyyyy

Post Thanks / Like
    Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140624_081354_593-jpg Shirly and Pat Smith

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140624_080649_470-jpg Idbycj, Shirly, BlueEyes68, DancingBaehr, Redhead

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140624_080046_848-jpg Redhead, DancingBaehr, Jinnie256, Shirly, JeanMarie,

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140627_065530_063-jpg Lisa47

Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-img_20140624_081143_207-jpg BJBeyerle, PatS, BlueEyes68, Shirly

Above are all the granny squares that I have received since March. I apologize for any mix up with names and/or square or omissions. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you all for the lovely squares that I have received and the little surprise that I have gotten with some of them. I look forward to exchanging many more granny square with y'all and any new comers.

Robyn/Joyyyy

9. Likes Lynda Fey, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,

Thank you for posting 10 Different Ways to Join Granny Squares. I really was needing this information since I would like to make a blanket out of the squares I've been getting through the monthly exchanges.

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pinky 51,
    I wasn't expecting you to send me a square. The colors are pretty!! Thank You!!
    Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-exchange-squares-crochet-talk-006-jpg
    Hugs, Jean Marie

12. Likes Lynda Fey, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pinky 51,

The square you sent Jean Marie is beautiful! Would you be willing to share the pattern?
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Pinky 51,
    I wasn't expecting you to send me a square. The colors are pretty!! Thank You!!
    Official JUNE Granny Square Exchange Pictures-exchange-squares-crochet-talk-006-jpg
    Hugs, Jean Marie

14. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post