Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

granny square ideas

granny square ideas-granny-square-ideas-book-jpggranny square ideas-granny-square-ideas-jpggranny square ideas-granny-square-ideas-003-jpggranny square ideas-granny-square-ideas-002-jpggranny square ideas-granny-square-ideas-half-square-jpgHello everyone! Are you wondering what to do with granny squares? I am going to share with you some ideas from my new book. I love it! Here are some ideas for you to ponder on! You can copy these pictures and instructions and have a hey day with them! Please post anything you make with them for me (and us) to see what you come up with. It will be fun to play around with them. I posted the cover page of the book in case anyone wants to order one. I got a bargain deal of 3 books from Amazon.com. You can check them out if you like. You might see something you like. I got my 3 with free postage. Love you and HAPPY CROCHETING! Patty

PS the half square pattern is from "Beyond the Square Motifs" book. I thought you would like to have it too.
    The other instructions are from the book "The Granny Square Book.
    I have a 3rd book and tried to post it too but it didn't get on here so I will follow up with another post showing all 3 of my
    new books.
    Last edited by redhead; 06-10-2014 at 09:32 AM.

2. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing, Red

Post Thanks / Like

Granny Square Books

Thanks for the post! I think I'll check out Amazon.com for those books. I love making granny squares!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the granny square book and have made a few of the squares from that book for the exchanges, most of the time with a small adaptation. Thanks for posting this!

6. Thanks mash52 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing with us, Patty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Granny squares certainly have changed from the old granny square. I have quite a few granny square books and also
    have printed several from different designer's on websites. I belong to a group that sends 12 inch sq's to assembler's
    to make comfortghans so always delighted to find different patterns.