Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, so glad you can use the square! I just love the cornered hearts and to my surprise I received one from Susan 2014 I was tickled pink well actually red and white lol!! I went ahead and sent you that one just bc it had hearts, I love the pattern and I love you!! Have a great day (((hugs))) Winnie

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes cablestitches liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the beautiful squares that I got in May. I am so sorry that it has taken me so long in posting them.

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-image-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-image-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-image-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-image-jpg

1. Winnie2013 - Linda
    2. Charlye - Charlie
    3. Shirly - Shirly
    4. redhead - Patty, Thank you also for the wonderful key chain.

I want to let each of you know that I LOVE my beautiful squares.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

4. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the other beautiful squares that I got for May. I am sorry I didn't get them posted sooner.

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-photo-1-4-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-photo-2-4-jpgOfficial May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-photo-3-jpg

1. joyyyy - Robyn
    2. Jo - Dancingbaehr
    3. Rogue Hobbies - Rashelle

I want to let each of you know that I LOVE my squares.

Debbie
    Last edited by blueeyes68; 06-25-2014 at 08:26 AM.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

6. Likes Rogue Hobbies, Lynda Fey liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone,

Here is the photo of another May square I received. Sorry I didn't get it posted earlier. I also put the wrong month under the photo, so just ignore it...it was from May.

Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-016-sharon-owen-june-2014-jpg Official May Granny Square Exchange Pictures-017-sharon-owen-june-2014-jpg

This gorgeous Angel Wing square is from Sharon Owen. Sharon, I absolutely LOVE it!!! Thank you so much!! I will definitely be making some of these. Thanks for letting me know where to find the pattern.
    ~Big Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!