Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  10

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

My songbook for church with it's new cover!

Here are pictures of the project I just finished. My songbook that I carry to church is black (was black) and I decided to make a cover for it. I used plastic canvas and yarn in shades of green, kinda mossy green. When I finished ( without a pattern) I had one heck of a time trying to get it on the notebook. It didn't want to go into the pockets on the ends of each side! I thought Oh NO! ...all that work and it isn't going to fit! BUT... I pulled a trick out of my bag and cut a piece of cardboard cut out of a cereal box and placed it inside the pockets and...what do you know.... it slid in so easy and (really still not so easy) I got the book in it's new cover . Then I pulled the cardboard out and it really fits very snugly in it's new cover. I probably will never take it out again so that's great! I pushed and pulled and anything else I could think of to get it in and finally figured out the cardboard trick! You know what they say... where there's a will there's a way!! Hope you all like it! Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images My songbook for church with it's new cover!-notebook-cover-001-jpg My songbook for church with it's new cover!-notebook-cover-002-jpg My songbook for church with it's new cover!-notebook-cover-003-jpg My songbook for church with it's new cover!-notebook-cover-004-jpg My songbook for church with it's new cover!-notebook-cover-005-jpg 

2. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post