Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Painting the goodie bags

OK! Here is pictures of the goodie bags that I painted! Enjoy , and see if you can find yours in the pictures. That ought to be fun! HA HA HA! Painting the goodie bags-img_20140307_135427-jpgPainting the goodie bags-img_20140307_135441-jpgPainting the goodie bags-img_20140307_135600-jpgPainting the goodie bags-img_20140307_135618-jpgPainting the goodie bags-folder-119-jpgSomewhere along the way I decided that I needed to paint "lefties" and "righties: so you may find a R or L written in pencil inside the bag on the inside of the top of the band somewhere around the bottom of the handle. if so, just ignore that because I don't know which one you have and if you are left or right handed.. and it really won't matter anyway.... silly idea I guess. Love you, and enjoy your bags, and remember me when I'm gone!!! redhead/Patty

PS the one by itself is mine and the picture that has the red throw on the right end has 19 bags in it but you can't see all of them because some are overlapping on the coffee table... (2 bags with one over lapping the other one, and 2 more with one over lapping, etc. Sorry!!)
    Last edited by redhead; 05-03-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, wow just wow what a lot of work but it shows that you really enjoyed doing the bags. I can hardly wait to take mine to our crochet meeting. BTW my sister loved it too of course who wouldn't !! I agree it's such a shame the meeting couldn't take place I hope there is some way to do it another time. There are so many wonderful people here at crochet talk and you know you are right at the top of my list :-). Prayer, love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I spotted mine right off the bat. These are very beautiful and useful. But I am thinking of hanging it in my craft room, it is almost to pretty to use.

4. Likes LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree it is too pretty to use but I have yarn in it now and I plan to use it for taking WIPs on the go. Love it and you Patty!!!

6. Likes LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh, I just spotted mine!!! They just look so cheerful and happy lined up on your couch. I showed it to my friend when she came over on Friday and she thought it was just fantastic!!!

I was going to bring it to my next hobby meeting but now I am having appliances delivered that day so it will be at the next one after that. Can't wait to show it off!!!

Thanks again.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a really nice job! Awesomely creative! Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    These bags are gorgeous! What a God-given talent you have!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, Patty! What can I say. The bags are beautiful. I would love to have had one, but since I was not able to go to the meeting, I didn't feel like I was entitled to one. They are certainly a wonderful Keepsake and a reminder of your talent and willingness to share it with your friends. You are both blessed and a blessing. ~ Shirly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    You did a real good job on all the bags! Did you use a stencil on the letters?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,
    Did you know that if you click on one of the pictures Patty posted then the picture will be bigger? and once you've clicked on a picture and got the bigger picture, you can click on the bigger picture and it'll be bigger yet and then you can click on it again and it'll be bigger yet. So after you click on a picture to get a bigger picture, you can click on the bigger picture two times - each time getting a bigger picture.
    Jean Marie